Business Development Representative
- Full-time, Salary Exempt
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST
- Reports to Vice President
About the Company:
Rawal Devices, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer of highly efficient and cost-effective solutions that solve temperature and humidity control problems in industrial, institutional, and commercial building applications. Our APR Control turns any standard air conditioning unit into a variable-capacity system. We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative to assist in further developing our relationships with our partners and expand our market presence.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be a key player and major contributor to Rawal Devices’ success. In this role, the BDR will assist with developing and enhancing distributor relationships by participating in outbound and inbound call activities.
This position will be responsible for reaching out to our existing partners, expanding our presence by connecting with appropriate contacts, updating the details in the ACT database, properly forecasting opportunities, coordinating follow-up activities with the field sales team and assisting with inbound calls as needed.
- Place outbound calls to our authorized distributors, update contact information in our ACT database, and expand the appropriate contacts to include all levels within the organization
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Make at least 50 phone calls per day resulting in 20-25 engaging conversations to build and manage the lead development pipeline
- Develop a superior customer service relationship and rapport with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the APR Control
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers and assess buying interest
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings consistently on a monthly basis
- Incorporate providing Knock Your Socks Off Service methodology into day to day activities
- Train on Sandler Solution sales methodologies
The career path for the person in this role includes moving into an Inside Sales position, and later into a Technical Inside Sales position role within 3-5 years.
- 4 year college degree or technical experience in the HVAC industry
- ACT experience a plus
- Formalized sales training a plus
- Past success in telephone customer sales position required
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Technical Aptitude is required
- Benefits offered after 90 days of employment including medical/dental insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off, and paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance*
- 401k with Company match*
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company events
- Company sponsored career development trainings
*Full time employees are eligible to participate in the medical/dental insurance and 401k plan after a 90-day probationary period has been completed.