Customer Service Representative Trainee (CSRT)
- Full-time, Hourly
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST
- Reports to Technical Support Manager
About the Company:
Rawal Devices, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer of highly efficient and cost-effective solutions that solve temperature and humidity control problems in industrial, institutional, and commercial building applications. Our APR Control turns any standard air conditioning unit into a variable-capacity system.
Rawal Devices, Inc. is looking to hire individuals for our Customer Service Trainee Program who are looking for more than just a job. We want driven, outgoing, dedicated, self confident, and personable individuals who will make the commitment to participate in our training program. In return, we will help you learn the skills necessary to develop your career while exploring various aspects of a distributor/manufacturer company.
The Customer Service Representative Trainee program is designed for entry level candidates to complete various training modules while working hands on, using the skills as they learn them.
This position will entail spending a major portion of the day on the telephone. You must be comfortable speaking with various types of customers ranging from sales personnel, engineers, contractors, and other customer types.
In this role, you will be responsible for reaching out to distributors, expanding our presence by connecting with the appropriate contacts, updating the details in our ACT database, properly forecasting opportunities, coordinating follow-up activities with the sales and technical team, and assisting with answering inbound phone calls as needed.
This position will work very closely with our sales staff and focus their daily activities on making outbound calls to our distributors.
- Effectively participate, complete, and master in all of the various components of the CSRT training program while taking on additional tasks as these skills are mastered
- Develop and provide superior customer service skills and relationships with prospect customers
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers and assess buying interest
- Incorporate Knock Your Socks Off Service customer service methodology into every day activities
- Train on Sandler Solution sales methodologies
- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree are preferred; however candidates with comparable work experience will also be considered
- Formalized sales training a plus
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Outgoing, professional, team player, and a dedicated personality are a must
- Medical and dental insurance*
- 401k with Company match*
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company events
- Company sponsored career development trainings
*Full time employees are eligible to participate in the medical/dental insurance and 401k plan after a 90-day probationary period has been completed.