The APR Control provides alternative design strategies that have been proven to reduce total power consumption of a new or existing system installation/design.
The APR Control provides direct compressor power savings.
- Reduces compressor lift in direct expansion (DX) systems
- Reduces needed horsepower for the refrigeration effect
- Reduces kw/hour – true load matching using only the amount of power needed to cool the load
- Reduces cycling – (hard starts = higher amp draw) decreases billable kw
An APR Control enhanced system allows for total system optimization without the need for complicated control strategies.
- Supply air temperature reset control strategies with the APR-E
- Humidity control for easier comfort
- Higher thermostat set point
- Minimize or eliminate reheat
- Single/ Multi-zone VAV systems
By modulating the DX compressor for load-matching performance, the APR Control helps save energy in many applications.
The APR Control is NOT Hot Gas Bypass
APR Control® Complies with Energy Codes
Download Our APR Control Sales Sheet
Transform any standard DX Air Conditioning system into a variable capacity system!
Download Information on Precision Discharge Air Control with Rawal APR-E Valve
Achieve the performance of a chilled water system on a DX budget!